Four wheel driving is a fantastic way to access the natural beauty of Victoria.
This website showcases seven of the best four wheel drive touring routes Victoria has to offer, ranging from full days to several days. Victoria's Iconic 4WD Adventures are just waiting to be discovered, and this new series of downloadable guides will help steer you through. Each guide features information on the new Track Classification system, so you’re sure to find a track that suits your driving ability.
Parks Victoria acknowledges the Traditional Owners of this land and recognizes their rich culture and intrinsic connection that stretches back over many tens of thousands of years, including the areas now managed as parks.
By taking an Iconic 4wd Adventure, you'll be able to enjoy Victoria's natural landscapes and remarkable cultural heritage. There's so much to discover!
- Davies Plain Drive - Remote and challenging Alpine country
- Grampians Drive - Rugged mountain peaks and dramatic rock formations
- Mallee Drive - Remarkable Victorian outback landscapes
- Otways Drive - Stunning coastal views, tall forests and waterfalls
- River Red Gum Drive - The world's largest River Red Gum Forest
- Snowy River Drive - Journey to the heart of legendary Snowy River country
- Wonnangatta Drive - High Country History and heritage
It's a great chance to escape from the pressures of everyday life and spend time with family or friends. So get out there and enjoy your own Iconic 4WD Adventure today.