Important information regarding COVID19.
Four Wheel Drive Victoria is open for Training and Enquiries!
With the Government’s gradual easing of social distancing regulations, Four Wheel Drive Victoria is able to start training, with modifications in a strictly controlled environment.
The Victorian Government announced additional measures to help reduce people’s chances of infection and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community. This includes the shutdown of many non-essential services across Victoria. At present, it does not include the closures of TAFEs, Learn Locals or training organisations.
Please continue to refer to the Department of Education and Training’s coronavirus (COVID-19) web page for the most up-to-date information.
To align with government guidelines, we have implemented additional infection control practices which include:
- Reducing class sizes by 30% allowing for social distancing (maximum 8 students per public class)
- Temperature screening of all visitors to our venue upon arrival
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser available throughout the venue, for use upon arrival, during class and departure
- Students who are unwell are asked to not attend class (session can be rebooked for a later date)
- Students will be asked to complete a health related questionnaire prior to attending all sessions.
- Students required to provide their own hand sanitiser and facemasks, along with drinks, also lunch when attending a full day session.
- Cleaning of all touch surfaces of all vehicles used in the practical sessions.
- Additional cleaning of venues.
Refer to our website www.fwdvictoria.org.au to enrol in upcoming courses. If you require any further information, please contact our office on 9874-7222.